The Suited Monk Offers Two Types of Workshops
One for Life, One for Leadership
Suited Monk Leadership is a one-day self-awareness workshop for leaders, with pre-course assessment, case design, phone interviews followed by an individual or group coaching program.
SUITED MONK LEADERSHIP
Suited Monk Leadership is a personal leadership development program with three components:
- Pre-course assessment to identify the Leadership GAP between external and internal self
- Design a business case based on the leaders immediate challenges
- Phone interviews with selected participants
- Pre-course reading of Suited Monk Leadership written by Raf Adams and Dr. Mike Thompson
- One-day experiential workshop
- Post-course review and discussion
- Action plan and follow up individual executive coaching
Part 1: One Day Workshop
Suited Monk Leadership begins with a one-day workshop designed to help leaders become more self-aware
The one-day seminar will provide leaders with a set of practical tools and an understanding of themselves that will enable them to lead from within.
- closing the external and internal GAP to be more authentic
- develop strategies for open-mindset
- increased self-awareness regarding personal leadership strengths and areas for development
- managing emotions when under pressure
- increase the quality of decision making
Part 2: Executive Coaching
To support leaders on their ongoing journey, we provide those who require it with one on one coaching support for a three month period. These coaching sessions are designed and arranged on an individual, case by case basis and are set up to ensure you receive the help required to powerfully integrate the learning received from the two-day workshop. Move your leaders…
Ideally, before the workshop, Mr. Adams would like to conduct phone interviews with 3-5 selected participants to understand their current mindset and level of self-awareness.
- Every member of your team has a gap between his Monk and the Suit. For some, this gap is narrow, for others wide.
- The purpose of the Suited Monk Leader program is to ensure this gap narrows and ideally disappears.
- The obvious objective and result for the individual is a less stress, feeling happier while for the team and organization it brings more trust and collaboration.
Contact mcanut(@)suitedmonk.com to make an inquiry
SUITED MONK LIFE JOURNEY
2 DAYS WORKSHOP
In this life-changing workshop, discover the source of peace within yourself. Meet and get to know your inner monk – who you truly are – and why you’ve chosen the suit you wear.
In fact, you don’t have to go on a retreat or live in a cave to find fulfillment. As a ‘’suited monk’’, you can wear the suit of the business world and be a success, yet enjoy lasting inner peace.
Wake up every morning knowing what makes you happy, and what gives meaning and purpose to your life. Connect to your true self and create more love, joy, and abundance in your life and in the lives of others!
This workshop will help you:
1. Discover the right career path and find your true purpose
2. Change your life to find inner peace and lasting happiness
3. Learn how to live as a suited monk and make the right choices in life & career
4. Understand what more life offers a suited monk, and how to tap into other forms of energy
5. Gain self-awareness and discover the inner genius and true desires of a suited monk
6. Use your intuition and emotions as messengers to increase the quality of your life
In this 2-day workshop, you will discover:
• Life Journey Model® – a guide to find meaning, purpose, and happiness in life
• GAP Secret – how to transform unhappiness and emptiness into fulfillment and happiness
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Leaders and managers considering a career change
- Those who want to find their true path in life
- Entrepreneurs who want to build a business around their passion
- Those going through a mid-life crisis or burnout
- Those who want more meaning and fulfillment in life and work
- University students who want to find their true path in life
- Future leaders who want to transform themselves
- Those who want to increase their internal motivation
Contact us at mcanut(@)suitedmonk.com for more information.
The suited monk “speaks” to you. Written in an engaging, conversational style, the weighty matter of finding your life’s purpose has been decoded and broken down into some simple, easy to practice steps. Raf’s life journey model has been drawn from his and his workshop participants rich (and real) experiences and this is what makes it powerful and convincing.
Everyone who wants to enjoy life to the fullest should read The Suited Monk. Raf’s Life Journey Model is a simple yet brilliant framework to help us understand why joy is not deducted from material wealth and we should strive for inner peace and happiness. Reading The Suited Monk, I rapidly identified my own journey to bridge the gap between the inner and external world, which I will now accelerate to the fullest. Raf is a hero who will continue to affect positively the lives of his readers
It was a calling from the universe that I got to know Raf and attended his Life Journey Workshop. I love the GAP model that captures the true meaning of life. This workshop was inspirational, spiritual, and practical & down-to-earth – I enjoyed every minute of it and will recommend it to anyone who feels connected to this topic.
The workshop of suited monk is a fascinating program for personal development. Raf brought a very important topic for every professional to stop and think, what’s your life purpose? Think more about inner self (monk) instead of indulging in material world (suit).
Raf was great as a moderator at the HR Executive Summit providing excellent synopsis of presentations, connecting the themes of the conference to content, and provoking thought, next steps among the attendees.
Original and in honest, this book captures the Life Journey workshop perfectly and is highly recommended as separate reading or as complimentary follow up to one of Raf’s workshops. I found this book so helpful (Simple language and model, to a complex topic, easy to read, truly a knowledgeable book) that I have already recommended numerous to both read the book and participate the workshop.
How to manage life is the challenge. Raf Adams demonstrates that happiness in life is attainable every day by understanding how we respond to the inner and external journeys. This is a book that can liberate the soul.
At some stage of our lives, we inevitably reach certain crossroads – whether in our careers and personal lives – and this can present huge challenges and uncertainty. Raf’s book gives clarity, guidance and certainty when confronted with such challenges and is a “must-read” for anyone seeking direction, fulfillment and enrichment during their life journey.
Contact us at mcanut(@)suitedmonk.com to hire Raf