What is Philosophical Counseling?
Do You Need Personal Guidance and Mentoring?
The most suitable candidates for philosophical counseling are clients looking for:
- Resolving issues of meaning, value, or purpose; or
- Issues of personal or professional fulfillment; or
- Want to increase the quality of their decision making; or
- Create clarity about their next step, and find their true path in life and career; or
- Working through daily life issues and problems
- Searching for the deeper meaning of life and work through weekly and/or monthly reflection
Raf Adams Philosophical Counseling Credentials
Raf´s book The Suited Monk has been published in Chinese, English, and Spanish.
The Suited Monk has been used for leadership teams at Fortune 500 companies and one on one coaching (46+ testimonials on LinkedIn).
The Suited Monk has been taught at International Universities such as CEIBS (China Europe International Business School)
The Suited Monk was first highlighted at Tedx in 2011 in Taiwan
The Suited Monk concept has various publications such as The Economist Intelligence Unit and Forbes Korea.
15+ years of experience working, living, teaching, mentoring, consulting in Europe (Belgium) and Asia (including 12 years in China, Hong Kong, and 4 years in Spain)
Apply For A Free 30 Minute Consultation Here
Please provide us with the following information: